Saturday, January 26, 2013

Game Day 1/26/2013

So I had forgot to mention that I would not be able to attend the chats (congrats to Alaskana for finding a new chat site since tinychat was down last night), but I was at the 2013 Annual ANSEP Banquet. Seeing and listening to Buzz Aldrin twice in one day was amazing, as I am a member of ANSEP and without them I wouldn't even be where I am in college. I would upload some of my own photos of him at ANSEP talking but my SD card is being a jerk. I forgot my camera at the banquet and I regret that but here's one from the ADN, courtesy of the ADN and blah blah blah.

And another:
Guy is pretty funny, told his life story and all around was a class act. But enough with the self promotion and promotion of ANSEP, back to hockey.

Getting home at 10 meant I had to change and put all my stuff away so I missed the news, so I have no idea how our team did last night. We lost, don't know if we can come back tonight to win, but I hope we can. Again, here at UAA I can view all the ADN articles and photo gallery's, but at home I cannot. Is this happening to anybody else?

                                           Round-Ups
This Week in the WCHA (Current Week Link)

Things to point out, and watch for
• Sophomore Kory Roy has yet to register his first collegiate goal, 0-9-9 in 42 GP
• Matt Bailey is one goal away from his career 25th goal
• Senior Alex Gellert needs two more assists for his career 25th 
• Matt Bailey need one more point for his 50th career (Kwas got his 50th point last night)
• That Blake Tatchell is probably going to lead this team in scoring
• Don't forget the game starts at 5:07 AKST
• To end the season we play Denver in Denver on Friday night and then Sunday afternoon, anybody else see that before?

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome you got to see Mr. Aldrin talk, very cool. (And as much as we here love our college hockey, I don't blame you for attending that instead).

    But yeah, we pretty much got trounced all around last night except for a few lucky bounces. I hope tonight will be a different game. Oh and thanks for the shout out to my chat rooms.

    Go Wolves!

    ReplyDelete

At least try to keep it civilized mmmkay? Please don't feed the trolls.