Friday, January 4, 2013

A Valiant Effort

At times we showed some real grit and heart, but sadly it wasn't enough for the win. I'm feeling pretty lazy, tomorrow's a big day for me. Finally seeing a show at the Anchorage Museum with a friend and watching my Minnesota Vikings hopefully beat the Packers again tomorrow afternoon. But I would like to point out some things, that darn Michael Mersch played pretty well and Mark Zengerle did as well for the Badgers. Kudos though to Matt Bailey for putting one in the back of the net and getting his 25th career assist. Interesting to see if Kamal gets the start again tomorrow night. There won't be another post until a series wrap-up. To my eyes, the boys needed a little time to really get warmed up but this same effort for 60 minutes tomorrow night should guarantee a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At least try to keep it civilized mmmkay? Please don't feed the trolls.